Oven Roasted Green Beans with Parmesan
Delicious Oven Roasted Beans with Parmesan are quick and easy to make, and ideal for a simple family dinner but also for more formal dinner.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 400 gms /14 oz green beans left whole
- 2 tablespoons EVOO-extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds/almond meal optional
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 220 C/428 F fan forced.
Clean the beans but leave whole. Sprinkle with olive oil and arrange spread out in a baking dish.
Sprinkle the cheese along the centre of the beans. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
Sprinkle the almond meal on top of the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 10- 15 minutes or until the beans are starting to brown and the cheese melts.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.4g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 8.5g | Fiber: 3g