Low Carb Creamy Avocado Dip
This Low Carb Creamy Avocado Dip tastes divine and is perfect for to serve when entertaining but is also ideal as a healthy low carb snack.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 bowl
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- The juice of 1/2 small lemon or a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz on medium to high, until processed to desired creamy consistency.
Check for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Serve with your favorite crackers, dippers or vegetable crudites.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 2g