Low Carb Cauliflower Soup
This Low Carb Cauliflower Soup recipe is one of those delicious easy to make recipes that you can just about make with a blind fold on.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 serves
- 1 large Cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 100-200 ml /3.5-7 oz full fat cream- add to your taste
Place cauliflower, onion, stock and garlic into a pot and bring to the boil. Simmer, with lid on for approximately 30 minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
Season with salt and pepper.
Blitz till smooth using a stick. Blend in the cream.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 3g