Raspberry Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake Balls
Delicious low carb and low sugar Raspberry Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake Balls taste divine and are so simple to make. Spoil yourself!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 25 balls
- 100 gms dark chocolate 70% or over- 85% preferred
- 100 gms cream cheese at room temperature
- 100 gms frozen or fresh raspberries chopped
- 100 gms almond meal/flour
- 75 gms desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional coconut and/or cacao powder for rolling balls in.
Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 15 second bursts, stirring well in between bursts.
Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix till blended.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
Roll into teaspoon sized balls. Use wet hands if the mixture sticks.
Roll in desiccated coconut or cacao powder.
Makes between 20-30 balls.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week or keep in the freezer
Serving: 1g | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g