Sugar Free Low Carb Seafood Sauce
A delicously simple recipe for Sugar Free Low Carb Seafood Sauce. The perfect dipping sauce for fresh prawns.
Servings 10 serves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise -follow link for easy to make 43 second recipe or use store bought sugar free mayonnaise
- Juice of ¼ lemon - more or less to taste
- 4 tablespoons sugar free tomato sauce or 1 ½ tablespoons tomato paste sugar free
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce or horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon stevia blend or alternative sweetener to taste
- pinch salt
Use alternate sweetener to taste such as coconut sugar, monk fruit blend, erythritol or xylitol. Liquid stevia drops can also be used.
Adjust the amount of tomato flavor in your sauce by adding or reducing the amount of sugar free tomato sauce or paste that you add.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 153kcal | Protein: 0.9g | Fat: 14g