Low Carb Caesar Salad
Wait till you try this delicious and simple to make Low Carb Caesar Salad. It's perfect for lunch or dinner, and really easy to vary without compromising on taste.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 2 serves
- 1 small cos lettuce washed and torn
- 2 large eggs poached to your taste
- 4 rashers bacon pan fried and diced
- 2 tablespoons grated/shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 anchovies finely chopped optional
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- squeeze lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 small anchovie finely minced optional
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of the dressing ingredients together till well combined.
Place the cos lettuce into a large bowl and dress with Caesar Dressing, tossing so well combined. Add the sliced bacon, grated Parmesan cheese and anchovies and mix till combined.
Divide into 2 serving bowls. Top with the poached egg and serve.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 44g