The Best Beef Burger Recipe
The Best Beef Burger Recipe
The Best Beef Burger Recipe is perfect for when you are trying to work out what to do with that packet of ground or minced beef you just bought. This is a fabulous recipe as it’s so quick and easy to make and the flavors are amazing.
You won’t ever buy processed burgers again when you can make the best beef burger recipe and have delicious burgers ready to eat in about 10 minutes. Once you’ve tried these, you will hesitate to buy a take out burger as well as these taste soooo good. While I like to make more of a ‘quarter pounder’ and get 4 burgers from 500 gms/1.1 lbs, you could stretch this recipe out and make smaller burgers.
Feel free to switch out the beef in these delicious burgers and use chicken, turkey, pork, veal or lamb. While I love the convenience and the flavor of using powdered onion and garlic, you could also use fresh in it’s place. Personally I wouldn’t change anything about this recipe but this might depend on your tastes and what you have on hand.
If you use a wetter mince such as chicken then you may have to add additional almond flour/meal to make the mixture firmer. Add a little at a time until you get the right consistency.
TO SERVE THE BEST BEEF BURGER RECIPE
One way I love to serve these burgers is to melt a piece of cheese while the burgers are still cooking. They make the most amazing bunless burger and are quite substantial and filling because of their size. Top with a drizzle of mayonnaise and sugar free tomato sauce. Add sliced tomato, sliced pickles/gherkins, thinly sliced onion and serve between 2 lettuce leaves. Dress it as you prefer to make your own stylized burger.
You could also create a burger bowl using the best beef burger recipe by layering the salad and the sauces on top of your burger in a bowl. This is a great way to add more salad to your burger and is one of my favorite ways to eat these burgers.
Even if I am on my own I make up the whole packet of meat to make these burgers and cook them. Any that aren’t eaten immediately I either refrigerate or freeze to eat later. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please don’t forget to use the star ratings to leave some feedback.
- 500 grams minced beef/ground beef
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried/chopped parsley
- 1 small egg
- 1 tablespoon almond meal/almond flour or enough to bind your mixture
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients with the ground/ minced meat and mix until well combined
- Divide mixture into 4 (or desired amount) and shape into large burgers, ensuring they are not too thick.
- Preheat a frying pan or BBQ and cook in a little oil or butter on medium to high, until burgers have browned on one side before flipping over. If your meat is fatty you may not need to cook in additional fat. Cook on the other side to your taste.
- If desired, add a slice of cheese to the top of each burger near the end of cooking while in the pan to slightly melt cheese.
- Serve as desired.